This year, for the second time in the history of our conference, we are organizing a special session for 1st and 2nd degree students Students. This is a great opportunity for you to present your own articles, to publish them and gain precious experience regarding participation in a scientific conference.
Participation in our Conference will be of a great value in your future academic and scientific careers. It may also help you in getting scholarships, grants or other awards.
The general procedure of conference participation is as follows:
- You register for the conference using this website, choosing the correct registration type (student) and providing your personal data.
- You send the abstract of your paper through this website. The abstract is sent through a form, so you just copy and paste unformatted text.
- You wait for the approval or disapproval of your abstract.
- Once it's approved you pay the conference fee.
- You send the full article before the appropriate deadline.
- You come to the conference and present your work (Power Point presentations are the most popular).
We wanted to make your participation as easy and affordable as we could, so there are some differences between Students and regular participants:
- Fees: Conferece fees are lower than regular ones (150 PLN/ 40 EUR) and include: participation in debates, coffee breaks.
- Launches: regular participants fee includes launches, however we didn't want to force you to buy them. You can optionally buy cheaper launches for 45 PLN / 12 EUR (the price covers 3 launches; 1 per each day of the conference) or you can eat where you like and control your food spendings. If you choose to pay for our launches, please check the appropriate checkbox during the registration.
- Publications: All student papers will be reviewed. Depending on the reviewer's feedback articles will be qualified (or not) for official publication. Final articles will be published in a separate publishing with its own ISBN number.
- Presentations and papers languages: English or Polish - it's up to you which language you choose to present your paper. What is more, you can have your paper published in Polish if that language feels more comfortable to you (regular participants are published in English only).
- "Co-authorship": if your paper is written by several authors, you only have to register and pay for one author. During the paper upload you will be asked to provide all the names of coauthors of the article.
- Accommodation: is not included in your fee and is not included in the regular fee as well. All our guests have to do some hotel reservations. Either on their own or through us. If you are interested in getting help in a hotel reservation you can explore the "Accommodation" link. However we assumed it would be better if we left this matter completely up to you. Hostels or friend sleepovers are probably more common options for students.
All remaining conference requirements, deadlines and terms are the same as for regular participants.